Monday, March 29, 2010

SPRING!

I am so excited that Spring is finally coming- even though I think its supposed to snow this week. I am so sick of the cold weather. We went to Arizona last week during Beau's Spring Break and we are missing the 80 degree weather. It was so much fun to see Dave and Candice and of course Addie and Cole. Anna had so much fun with them. I didn't take very many picture unfortunately but you can tell they had fun because they are obviously worn out!

Is this the sweetest thing ever? Addie wanted to ride in our car on the way home one night but made sure we'd "swing by her house" so she could go home. She cracked me up the whole time. I couldn't get over how big Cole had gotten. Babies grow up way too fast. He kept giving Anna kisses and tried so hard to keep up with the girls. I miss these guys already.
I was worried about the 10 hour car drive which ended up being 12 hours there and 14 hours back. Anna was pretty good though. She had just a few meltdowns but as long as we would stop and let her run around for awhile she was good.



Anna has many faces. I think she is going to be an actress one day. This is just one of her favorites she has been doing lately.




My girl loves the camera. And when I say that I don't mean in the cute little way where she gives a big smile when you pull it out and say cheese. She just loves the actual camera. She can find it no matter where I put it so lately whenever I am putting pictures on my computer about 20 of these show up too. I do have to say that Anna is 17 months old and this is my favorite stage so far. She is so fun and full of life. Everything is exciting- the train she hears outside, books, running around on the grass, the moon- she just can't get enough. And she is really starting to talk. She says at least one new word every day and I just love to hear her little voice. She is always at the door saying let's go. One of her favorite words however is Kimmie and I don't know quite what to do about that!









1 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

Ha ha! Too cute Kimmie! I just love her.