Thursday, February 17, 2011

Princess Luke

Anna is the girliest girl I've ever met. She is always talking about princesses and pink and dancing like a ballerina. And when I say always I'm really not exagerrating. The first thing she says when waking up from a nap or in the morning has something to do with Sleeping Beauty or going to the palace or castle. So what I'm getting to here is that my little boy is in trouble. Beau is really going to have his work cut out for him! Anna is always trying to dress him up. She put this crown on him the other day and said "he's so cute" and than while patting his cheek she said "good night sleeping beauty". She is always sharing all her pink toys with him as well- as you can see below!




We made sugar cookies for Valentines Day. Anna loved it and as I remind myself every day I can't leave the room for a second without something like this happening. She calls the sprinkles sparklies. And I am still finding 'sparklies' all over my kitchen.

Papa was reading Anna a story while she ate her Valentine sucker.




Puck and Jessica's cute little Hadlee was born 3 weeks after Luke. What would it be like to have a little baby like that? I don't think I'll ever know! Luke is 7 weeks old today and according to our scale at home he is 15lbs which is the size of an average 4 month old. His 3-6 month clothes are looking like they will only last a few more weeks. He still is a lot better than Anna was but he definitely has his bad days. He is a lot more active and alert and smiles all the time. He rolled over once from tummy to back at 10 days and does it every once in a while now. Two kids has been overwhelming but we are finally getting the hang of it. Although if you looked at my house you probably wouldn't think so! If only I could keep Anna's 'things' all in one place!



1 comments:

Emily and Reese said...

So cute! I can't believe Luke is looking so big! Love seeing big sister Anna taking such good care of him!