Thursday, October 21, 2010

Anna's 2nd Birthday

I can't believe Anna is 2! She is growing up so fast. She is all girl and everything always has to be pink and princessy so thats how we celebrated. I threw her a big party for her 1st birthday and promised Beau I would take it easy this year so I kind of threw it all together last minute. Beau thought it would be fun to have it at Chuck E Cheese and since we don't have a lot of room in our house I consented. (I realized why he wanted to do it there after he spent most of the night on the basketball game with Anna's tokens.) We just had both of our families come and Anna loved it so it turned out well.




She was spoiled rotten with tons of pink princess gifts and got so excited every time she opened a present. Thanks to all of her loving aunts and uncles- who I told not to bring gifts! (I think Beau is even more excited we are having a boy now because our house is full of pink!


She put this beautiful princess dress on as soon as she opened it and wouldn't take it off the whole night. Granmerry made it just for her and it really is so beautiful it makes me nervous to let her play in it!




She loved her princess cake.

Anna and Creed playing on the rides.

A couple of weeks ago I was able to fly out to Arizona with Anna and stay with Dave and Candice. I left my memory card there so I am just getting the pics. This is Anna on her very first airplane ride. She loved it and was really good- luckily it wasn't a full plane and we had the whole row to ourselves.


As soon as we landed and got to the baggage claim Candice and Addie were there to greet us and these little girls were so cute. They were so excited to see eachother and held hands and ran around. They had so much fun the whole weekend.

They got into a little bit of trouble too. Three busy kids! It was so fun to have Cole be big enough to be right in the mix with them. Anna keeps asking to play with Addie- she doens't quite understand why we can't just get on a plane and go see her again. I wish we could!





1 comments:

The Beck's said...

I'm so sad that we couldn't be there for her party. She looks beautiful as a princess :)