Monday, September 13, 2010

I am usually so sad when summer is over as much as I love fall-but this year I am already over it. Being pregnant in the summer isn't very fun and I can't wait for the cooler weather. Despite that we have had fun. Here are a couple things we've been up to this past month.
Anna loves to have one of us sit right next to her as she plays with her toys- she will say daddy, come sit down, read to me, legos-tower? or whatever it may be. She says it as she cocks her head to the side and has a huge smile on her face and its impossible to turn down. This is how I found them the other day.

We went up to Aspen Grove over Labor Day weekend for the Cutler family reunion. This is the only picture I got but Anna is was in heaven with all of her cousins. A constant party all the time is just her thing. I think I lost her like 3 times as she would wander off with one cousin or another.
I took some pictures of Anna the other day and here are a couple of them. She went from crying to smiling to goofing off and everything in between in the fifteen minutes we took them.






Beau and I took a trip down to Las Vegas a couple weeks ago too. We haven't done that since Anna was born so it was kinda weird and hard to leave her. As much as we missed her it was so nice to be alone for a couple of days.






3 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

Hard to believe summer came and went so fast. Anna is getting so big! Please tell me your gonna make it this weekend! Wouldn't be the same without you!!

tiffany boardman said...

YOU LOOK SO CUTE. I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU ARE PREGNANT! THAT WOULD BE SO FUN TO DO FOR THE WEEKEND. I HAVEN'T DONE THAT WITH JUST DAVE FOR A LONG TIME. GOOD IDEA!

Ethnie said...

It was so fun seeing you at Aspen Grove. It is amazing watching our family grow and seeing all of the new additions. We can't wait to meet your little guy.