Thursday, December 30, 2010

He's Arrived

Luke Garrett Hendershot arrived tonight at 6:12pm. He weighs 9lbs 13oz and is 22 inches long. All of the nurses kept exclaiming, "He's huge!"
He has a little bruising on his face from being posterior, but he is beautiful and healthy and has more hair than Anna! Beau is one proud dad and won't leave Luke's side. It is fun to watch. Kimmie is doing well, her temperature spiked after delivering but she is feeling better now and didn't even look like she had gone through labor right after. Enjoy the pics, I'm sure that Kimmie will be posting more once she gets home and settled.








Thanks for letting me post pics on your blog. I'm so excited for you guys. Love ya, Cand

6 comments:

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

congrats kimmie!! you look amazing, and i am glad you are both healthy!!

Brian and Carly said...

Only you Kimmie would look that gorgeous after having a baby! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the handsome little guy!

Nicole S. said...

Yay! Congrats! You do look so beautiful, especially after having a baby! He looks very cute!

Dezi & Brock said...

I love it! And I love him! Way to go guys! And yeah Kim, what's up with looking super-model-ish after delivery??! Huge strike at my ego... :) You looked great!

Emily and Reese said...

YEAH! Congrats! What a cute (big) boy you have! Glad all is going well! Love you all!

paulnmea said...

I was just telling Paul the other day that you were pregnant with a boy and then I realized you would have had him by now! Congratulations. I love, love, love his name!! And I was just going to say, "Leave it to Kimmie Cutler to look that gorgeous after have almost a 10 lb baby." Then I saw Carly's comment:) We all agree.I miss you and next time I come up we all need a reunion.