Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas


As soon as I posted the last blog I got my pictures to upload so here is Christmas. Hopefully my next post will be of our little baby boy! We got Anna a kitchen for Christmas which she has wanted for months. She LOVES it and we could hardly get her ready for church on Sunday because she kept telling us "I'm cooking!"


It took us until 2 in the morning to put the thing together but it was all worth it when she saw it the next morning. We were mostly filming it so there aren't too many pictures.
Here we are Christmas morning.





r

2 comments:

Dowland Fam said...

Darling! Jared and I were talking about how we'll have to start being more sneaky and quiet on Christmas Eve as our kids get older . . .

Dezi & Brock said...

My brother took the tree out this afternoon and when he dropped it in the street I wondered if I got a picture of us with it! I might not have... :( I love the update though! Cute kitchen!