Wednesday, April 6, 2011

3 Months

I can't believe Luke is already 3 months. Time went fast with Anna but I swear its going even faster this time. He is such a good little boy. He loves to smile but laughing takes a little more effort! He has such a sweet little personality and it is so fun to watch it come out more every day. Luke and Daddy hanging out. Anna meanwhile is dying to have hair. It has finally started to really come in but it isn't the long princess hair she dreams of! So in the meantime she puts all kinds of things on her head and pretends its her hair and just has to be satisfied with brushing and playing with mine.
Luke and Grandpa Cutler.
Luke and Great-Grandma Hendershot. She came up to visit a couple of weeks ago for her 91st birthday.


Anna is in love with her little brother. Wherever Luke is you can find Anna pretty close by. I love it! The other day I got her up from her nap and took her into my room before going downstairs where Luke was sleeping in his swing. Anna looked around for a minute and said "oh no, we lost Luke!" What a good big sister- she'll always have her eye out for him!



3 comments:

Dezi & Brock said...

Brock and I LOVED this post!! They're so cute together, it's adorable!

The Beck's said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. He looks totally different from when we saw him in Feb. :( We miss you guys.

Emily and Reese said...

I cannot get over how much Luke looks like Beau! What a cute family, I love hearing what a good big sister Anna is!