Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dress Ups & Snakes

Anna is all girl. She loves to dress up any chance she gets. She comes up with some pretty interesting stuff sometimes! When we are just at home I let her wear what she wants and its usually anything fluffy and sparkly and than she likes to twirl around. She also loves to put my makeup and lipstick on. Anytime she sees me pull out lip gloss she says lipstick and has to have some too- and than she says "pretty".

People are always surprised that she keeps her headbands on but honestly although she pulls them off every once and a while she is usually the one bringing them to me to put them on her. Beau is the one I have to watch- he's always pulling them off. The other day Justin babysat her and when we came home this is how she greeted us at the door. He said she brought him both and really wanted to wear them!

We went to the animal museum with Kade and Megan and Creed. We took Anna last year but this time was a lot more fun. Especially because she had "Ceed" to chase around.


Anna touched a real snake. She was actually pretty brave about this- it took some coaxing to get her to touch the turtle. I couldn't get a picture without Beau's hat in the way but Kade will be happy to know he made it in there!



Anna loves ice cream. This was up at my Mom and Dad's for Sunday dinner. She ate her whole cone and any other cone that had been left behind. And who would have thought vanilla ice cream was so hard to get out? I thought I was being careful but I should have just given her the chocolate.



Happy Mothers Day! Beau made it such a good day. He surprised me with these beautiful roses on Saturday and took such great care of me. I love love love being a mom.



0 comments: