Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Big Sister

Most people have already heard the news by now so I figured its time to post it. Anna is going to be a big sister! This is how we broke the news to our families. It's not the cutest picture of Anna but I can't keep this girl still long enough and its the only one that shows all of her shirt. Anyway we are excited. I am due the end of December so we'll have a little Christmas baby. I am almost past the sick stage and into the fun part of being pregnant. We had our first appointment a couple of weeks ago and the heartbeat was really fast again so the dr said its probably another active one- yeah!? I'm a little nervous to be chasing two little ones around but can't wait at the same time and Anna is going to be thrilled to have a constant buddy-I hope!

8 comments:

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

i am excited for you!! congrats!!

Nicole S. said...

Wow!! Congrats! That's really exciting! 2 is better then 1, you'll have fun chasing around 2!

Kelby and Nichole said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! I found your blog on the alta high blog and had to check your out. I cant believe how cute anna is!!! and yay for number 2. hope you are doing well. feel free to check out my blog ambereggli.blogspot.com

Davenport Family said...

Congratulations!!

paulnmea said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you. You will love it and so will Anna. I am coming up that last week in June so we will have to get together. Congratulations! I miss all the girls so much.

Dowland Fam said...

Congratulations! Hope to see you this weekend.

Ethnie said...

I hadn't heard. Congrats!! We are excited for you and I share your apprehension about chasing two active ones around. Be sure to let us know what you are having when you find out.