Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's a . . .

BOY! I am over 16 weeks now but we found out a couple of weeks ago.
I have a cousin in Boise who is a radiologist and we were passing through there on our way to McCall for a family vacation and just had to stop to find out. We are all excited but Beau couldn't get the smile off his face all weekend! We had so much fun up at McCall too but my camera died and I only got like 2 pictures. I need to get some from Candice and than I'll post some. Here are just some random pics of our summer so far. The Bean Museum- We have gone there a few times and usually with cousins and Anna just loves it. If anyone hasn't gone you should. Its down at BYU, is free, and is full of all kinds of animals- elephants, lions, bears etc.


This is from the last time Candice was in town and Addie was over at our house. Anna got hurt and only wanted Addie to comfort her!




Hogle Zoo! Despite this picture Anna really did love it. This girl is super outgoing, loves a party, is not afraid of people but is a total chicken when it comes to anything else. We put her on the carousel and as soon as it started she went crazy. I was able to snap 1 picture before I pulled her off and held her the rest of the time.


She thought this elephant was great as long as someone was holding her. You can't really tell from the picture but it is this huge metal elephant that makes noises and squirts water. She laughed everytime it did it- if she was far enough away!



She was in heaven just looking at the animals though.






Thinking of the next crazy thing she can do.


Anna and Creed in his wagon. They have taken many rides in this wagon and Anna just loves it.


Playing in the sprinklers at Granmerry and Papa's. She loves the water.



This is one of the pictures I got in McCall. My little cousin Emma was a trooper up there- Anna became attached to her right from the start. She wanted no one but Emma. After the first couple of days poor Emma had bruises on her hips from carrying her everywhere!






3 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

Ya Kimmie! That is so exciting!!!

Tiffany Johnson said...

YAY! Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Ethnie said...

Congrats!! I LOVE boys! So I am so excited that you are going to have one. You and Candace are coinciding quite well as well. See you soon!