Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So there have been a few things going on the past few weeks but I haven't had time to blog. First of all we took Anna's binky away which was a big deal in our house. Its been over a week and she is doing great now. She rarely asks for it which is great because she was sooo attached. The hardest part has been putting her to sleep. It used to be so easy but now I have to rock and sing songs for forever or else she just cries. I am not very good at letting her cry herself to sleep. I think I might be missing the binky more than her! But it is getting easier and I'm glad its gone before the new baby comes. Hopefully by than she will be so over it that it won't bother her if he has one. This little guy us going to be a handful too I can already tell. He moves all the time and kicks pretty hard for how far along he is. Beau can even feel him now which is pretty early. I am almost 20 weeks. I love my active babies!

Other than that we have just been enjoying July. I love this month with all the bbq's and fireworks etc. Draper Days was always one of my favorite days of summer growing up. Beau had family in town that day so we couldn't go to most of it this year but we did make the parade. Anna loved it. She loves her uncle Justin too so she was sooo happy to be sitting on his lap watching the parade go by.

This was one of her many faces she made while the fire engines were going by.
We had to hurry back from the parade to go to this little guys shower. Dezi and Brock had little Coen on July 13 but we had her shower a few days later when everyone was in town. He is the cutest little baby and just sleeps like this all the time.



Here are some pics of crazy little Anna. She is always getting into something!

Dressing up is one of her favorite things to do. She is always putting something on and it is usually pink and a dress-which she calls a princess. And than she wants to dance. She loves shoes still and is always putting on different ones. Her shoes and my heels are always all over the house.



Lately we have had to take Minnie on a walk in her stroller every night. We usually end up at the park.








This is how we come home.




Anna and Creed rocking away. We went to Cracker Barrel with the Hendershot family the other night because Taylor is leaving this week for Law school. I swear Anna doesn't always wear that shirt but she loves it because there is an elephant on it and its pink.









Making more messes.









1 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

I love her! So much personality!