Friday, November 4, 2011

Catch up

Time flies. . . I really have no excuse about my lack of posting. I'm not really sure if anyone still even reads this but if so- here is a little catch up. I uploaded the pics wrong so its going from most recent first. We have been out of town almost the entire month of October. Our last trip was to Newport Beach where we took some family pictures on the beach. We don't have very good luck with family pictures and this was no exception. For anyone that may have witnessed us this day I will throw out a public apology. We were with most of my family and my mom wanted grandkid pics so we took the five grandkids down close to the water and had Anna and Cole (2) holding Luke's hands so he could stand and Addie (4) holding Isaac (2 months). When the first wave washed on shore Anna and Cole let go of Luke who fell back into the sand and water and the rest bolted. I wish I had the pictures of that but they are on my sisters camera. What were we thinking? We don't know. But it didn't get much better from there. These are probably the best we got.

I'm pretty sure he is thinking 'What are you doing to me?'


Anna turned 3 while we were there so we had a princess party and she got her favorite princess dress up straight from Disneyland-which is where we spent the previous 2 days. If you visit my house you will most likely find her in this these days. And if you look closely she does have fake hair on which she fell in love with and it is brown so it doesn't even match but the blonde had blue ribbons in it and the brunette one had pink so if you know Anna that is enough said.

Disneyland- the Happiest Place on Earth! Anna's jaw dropped when she saw the castle. I don't have any pictures of her with the princesses they are also on my sisters camera but she was in heaven. And when I get them I will put them up.
We wore them out and this was only the first day.
Anna didn't love the ocean like she loved Disneyland. But Beau tried really hard to get her too!
The first week of October we went to Sacramento and stayed with Beau's sister Hayley and her family. We had so much fun there. We went and visited one of the Redwood forests and it was incredible. We couldn't believe they were even real trees.
Anna loved being with her cousins Dolly, Sophie and Tucker.
We also got to see my brother Justin who is in law school out there and he took us to Old Sacramento. We had so much fun out there and it was so good to see everyone.
The first week of September we went up to Aspen Grove for the Cutler Family Reunion. This kid has me wrapped around his finger.
The annual Cornhole Tournament- which got turned into like 3 different ones this year. Cutler's aren't competitive at all! And Beau fits right in- he already can't wait until next years for a little redemption! Sorry Beau and Zach.

I know I haven't posted Halloween yet but I'm tired so maybe next week- but no promises.

0 comments: